Current Employment Opportunities
The El Paso Child Guidance Center is a nationally accredited, expanding, energetic child and family outpatient clinic that is a partner with Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas. We are looking to hire a full time, fully licensed mental health professional including LPC, LCSW, or LMFT, who is fluent in English and Spanish to join a multidisciplinary team.
The position will include:
- providing individual, family and group therapy to children, adults and families
- developing and implementing treatment plans
- participating in weekly clinical staffing with clinical team members
- Work at least 18 hours a week of direct service time, not including staffing's, supervision, and other administrative time as assigned.
- Participate in community relations tasks, as assigned, including providing trainings.
- Participate in continuing education to develop and refine clinical knowledge and skills.
- Provide court testimony as needed.
- Liaison with other agencies, schools, community services on behalf of Center clients and their families
Ongoing training opportunities are available for therapists as well as loan repayment opportunities. Salary is negotiable. If interested, please fax your resume to 915-562-1993, or contact Tim Mendoza.