Current Employment Opportunities
The El Paso Child Guidance Center is a nationally accredited, expanding, energetic child and family non-profit outpatient mental health clinic that is a partner with Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas. We are looking to hire a full time, Financial Coordinator to manage the Center's overall fiscal operation.
This position requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College in accounting or business related degree and five years' work experience in a financial position. Experience with QuickBooks and Excel is also required.
The position will include:
- The ability to deal effectively and collaboratively with the public through the use of good interpersonal skills
- The ability to use QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date bank balances, assuring sufficient funds are available in operating accounts and transferring funds as necessary
- Maintaining and reconciling bank statements, petty cash and PayPal monies
- Completing all payroll functions including monitoring of employee leave balances
- Maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable, journal entries and the general ledger per accepted accounting practices
- Set-up and oversight of all Center vendors, service contracts and grant files.
- Oversight of all fiscal aspects of grants and contracts which includes: monitoring expenses, submitting reimbursements and maintaining accurate budget tracking sheets
- Assist in the development of and maintain agency, program, and grant budgets
- Handling all incoming monies for all Center fundraising events
- Track and record all in-kind donations and maintain Center's donor list
- Monitor Center insurance policies (i.e., General liability, professional liability, and workers comp)
Monitor Center employee benefits (i.e., medical, dental, vision, etc.)
If interested, please fax your resume to 915-562-1993, or email Nicole Kent, Director of Operations at NKent@epcgc.org